Dear Asmodeus, fuck you!



Jesus answered them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, whoever commits sin is a slave of sin..." (John 8:34)



I am your ever loyal slave. I can't remember when or how or why I let you take over me. And now, whether I like it or not, you have all the power to manipulate me like a marionette. And no matter how hard I try to free my self, I am trapped and imprisoned behind the bars of flames of hell and evil forces. I am helpless.

Imba, that is what you are -- between the two of us, at least. Because my God owns the greatest power, not you. Maybe I need stronger faith, because in a year, you manage to surface and out-power. In a year, the vines of thorns keep crawling all over my body and I can't move. I am trapped and imprisoned. I am still your ever loyal slave.

You are very clever, oh demon of lust. You know me very well. I admire you for that. You can take me into your possession by your most perfect disguise, you really know that liquor is my weakness. One drop and I am not my self any more. A gulp wakes the demon up in me. And a whole night of gulps after gulps makes you the victor -- and I, the sinner!

I can hear you laugh a deafening, evil laughter in my head. Because you made me do it once more. How many times have you lead me to this sin? How many lives you made me destroy? How many friendship have I jeopardized, if not lost? How many respect towards me disintegrated? How many hate I gained? All that and more, you are responsible for.

The last life on earth I wanted to destroy was his. Why do you let it happen? Above anything else, it was love... not lust! But I was under your power and I was weak. My mind tried to fight it but you were running through my veins as the liquor you were disguised. And between the two of us, you are imba. I am just a prisoner. I am just a slave. I was taking your orders. And for that, fuck you!

He's never going to forgive me and I am going to be burned in the second level of hell and it's eternal flame. I hope it's not too late to repent and regain a stronger faith in my God. For he owns the greatest power, not you.

He who covers his sins will not prosper, but whoever confesses and forsakes them will have mercy. (Proverbs 28:13)

0 responses: