Of what your heart asks, what your mind tells, and where your will can take you!

I was browsing through my facebook photos last night and I saw this
comment-conversation in one of my wall photos uploaded on November 12, 2009. I suddenly wanted to blog it, I am not certain about the reason though. Maybe I just miss the people I once been good friends with and vice-versa. And maybe, what I miss the most are the conversations we had.

So here's the photo and the conversation:




Tuesday Sucgang: life's getting boring, don't you think?

Mhart Jefferson Peñaflor: sure is ... whew ...

Tuesday Sucgang: blogging is a way of expressing your self.. especially if you find it hard to find someone to talk to...

Mhart Jefferson Peñaflor: and that will be a good one if you based it on,
What your heart asks (to burst out your feelings), what your mind tells (words you can put up to explain the feeling),
and where your will take you (to where you should belong, and that is to yourself, to know yourself better than others)

Tuesday Sucgang: but sometimes, what my heart asks, what my mind tells and where my will can take me are the same things that let me down.. i'm my own worst enemy..

Ela Enriquez: so sad!c .......

Mhart Jefferson Peñaflor: remember the story ??? Mhart is the one suffered in deep pain, but a bit of sacrifice is a bunch of gratitude to those who have been saved by this small sacrifice

Mhart Jefferson Peñaflor: oh bkt ella???

Ela Enriquez: bitch bitch!!!drs a guy who cheat on me .....grrrrr

Tuesday Sucgang: ‎'coz u love it being the hero.. i was a hero, but i got tired of saving the world instead of saving my own self.. that's why i came to my downfall..

Tuesday Sucgang: marami pang iba jan ella..

Ela Enriquez: yea !i knw..
//**
pro ang sket sobra!!!!!

Mhart Jefferson Peñaflor: @tues: Mhart fell, but he was still alive and though in pain, before the end of the story, he closed his eyes smiling. db?

@ela: hmmm ... bkt?

kaung 2, my sasabihin sna ko eh, but its in the Part 2 of the Story. hehe ... wait for it ... ill ...be finishing it in an hour ...

Mhart Jefferson Peñaflor: Pain is the Most Inevitable Lesson we can learn. ...

Tuesday Sucgang: @jeff: it's easy for you to say.. maybe because you don't know how it feels like for me..

@ella: boys yan eh.. what do you expect?

Mhart Jefferson Peñaflor: hmmm ... i disagree tues ... cguro you can think that I wont be able to write that story without me knowing the term "Sacrifice" ???

Tuesday Sucgang: u mean you know exactly how i feel? i don't think so..

Mhart Jefferson Peñaflor: Kw n rin may sabi, I can Adjust .. ^^

Tuesday Sucgang: haha.. kaw may sabi nun kagabi.. hindi ako..

Mhart Jefferson Peñaflor: ako ba? hehe .. ^^

Tuesday Sucgang: yep.. jeff, i'm sorry for what i've done.. i mean, i shouldn't have posted that on my blogs.. i can really be so thoughtless sometimes.. i apologize..

Mhart Jefferson Peñaflor: NO! its fine ... its what your heart and mind says .. and there's no problem about that ...

Ela Enriquez: haiiii ..lungkot tlg ...whew!

Tuesday Sucgang: i thought you're bothered.. i saw your comment for Daryl..

Mhart Jefferson Peñaflor: @ela : mgbasa k nlng ng blogs ela ... mkk2long un mklimot ..

@tues: no im not

Tuesday Sucgang: ‎@jeff: if you say so..

@ella: tama yun.. e2 basahin mo.. http://jheff4413.blogspot.com/

Mhart Jefferson Peñaflor: bkt akin lng ...??? endorse m dn sau tues ...

kw endorse ko ... ^^ hehe ...

Tuesday Sucgang: hehe.. wag na.. marami m'kakabasa..

Mhart Jefferson Peñaflor: ok fine ...

Tuesday Sucgang: ‎next time nlng pag mei iba nang post..

Ela Enriquez: i hate my fucking lfe tsk.tsk...ge mkpgbsa nlng ...

Mhart Jefferson Peñaflor: ok ... ako kc, i set my blog into 1 post per page lng eh ...

Tuesday Sucgang: ‎post nlng ako tommorrow.. iisip ako ng sasabihin.. tas ganun nlng din gagawin ko, 1 post per page..

Mhart Jefferson Peñaflor: ela, notify m q if nabasa m n ah .. kht d2 m nlng sabihin pra mkita dn ni tues

0 responses: