99 Forevers

One guy and a promise of a hundred forevers
Three months of keeping this emotion in silence
Sudden heart break, depressions, cold shoulders like we’re strangers
A matter of a moment, I can’t do without his presence

Friendship was offered without a single word spoken
Left me with no choice for it’s the only way we’re better
I accepted this fact with my arms wide open
But deep down my shallow soul I wish to die before November

I tried to forget him but the hell it was crucial
It’s the courageous thing ever to do in my lifetime
But what a surprise, I did it though it’s sentimental
Congratulate me; I was brave and mature for the first time

Now I think I did wrong, I shouldn’t let that happen
99 forevers is what’s left of me to hold on to
I wish I didn’t waste that one round that’s taken
Thoughtlessness causes stupid things a fool like me will do

I’m sorry I tried to forget ‘bout my only happiness
I only tried to be brave; I never thought I was immature
But the more I try to forget, the more it finds it’s way into my consciousness
So I guess it was wrong to pretend I never cared

Can you help me take care of the time that’s left?
Let’s keep the promise with us, let’s celebrate it together
I want these remaining times, these 99 forevers
To be most special from it’s start ‘till it’s over

0 responses: