10-11

So I walked out that door without saying goodbye
Tears falling down my face ‘coz I saw you cry
“Thanks for everything!” was all I managed to say
Run as fast as I could, I wanted to get away

I sat on the sidewalk and I asked myself why
I did everything for you, or at the very least I tried
But maybe, just maybe, there are reasons really
That in spite of the sweet things you can never like me

My hair never looks as lovely as your girlfriend’s do
My smile is not perfect, and my words aren’t always true
My heart always seem to find a way to be miserably broken
My body’s not in shape, and I’m far too outspoken

My eyes are awkwardly uneven, my shoes are never clean
Someone told me I wasn’t good enough, now I fear I know what he means
I was always confident but it’s hard to be when you’re low
No one’s ever gonna love me, this one I’m sure I know

I get myself in troubles, and I always fight a lot
I got a tattoo for free, look what a mess I’ve got
I drink ‘till I’m wasted, you even had to carry me home once
People call me a poser especially when they know that I dance

I may not have the Pantene hair; I may not afford to buy clothes at Mango
I do have piercings around my face and cut my wrists and say I’m emo
My sneakers may be a pair of filthy fake Converse
I’m the only one who’s gonna love you even if the world spins in reverse

0 responses: