A Note To Jhonel

Reality bites and it bites with great pain
And truth hurts so bad, even leaves a shameful stain
Loving you is like a gun I have to pull to my head
Puncturing my temple, bleed profusely ‘till I’m dead

Heaven is now calling; it is just one breath away
Just a thought I am having, will I meet you there anyway?
How will you recognize my face, would you even know my name?
Or do angels forget being mortal, then everything won’t be the same?

Now I have to get going, and as life run out so fast
Eyes are shutting slowly; I’m feeling free at last
Lying on this tiled floor, I smile for I’m glad I’m going
God knows I am tired, and to die I am willing

A better place that is where I must be going
“Thanks for everything” are the last words I am saying
My soul will be gone but don’t cry for me
All my pains will be lost and I’ll be leaving peacefully

I hope you can make it on the day of my funeral
To pray for my forgiveness and for my peace to be eternal
And this I promise, I’ll be watching you from heaven
Never feel alone, because I’ll still be here when you’re broken

0 responses: