Life Has It's Own Middle Finger



I am not a huge fan of soap operas, but I always find it helpful blogging about dramas -- my real life dramas, that is. I hate it when I tell my problems to people, maybe that's the reason why they thought I'm the happy-go-lucky kind. What they don't know is that my heart is dying inside. People don't know a lot about me, just the things that meet their eyes. The main factor is that I don't usually consult other people's opinions. Instead, I write things down on my diary badly disguised as a blog.

Life dramas are the things we can't just take away. It's a part of the contract of life that we signed before we were born. And it is what makes this life a roller coaster ride. Problems come as soon as we wake-up in the morning. You'll never know when you're gonna see some zits around your face. And when you go to the bathroom to wash your face, you'll learn that you ran-out of Pond's already. These are just the simplest form of dilemmas of life. We just don't usually notice them since we encounter bigger problems already.

Bigger problems mean bigger depressions. Sometimes, it also means longer blog entries -- for me at least. I also get piercings when I am depressed, a dozen of them are the products. And there was also a time when I cut my hair real short just because my crush won't notice me. Call me insane, but I'm not the only person on earth who cuts their hair or do things like that just because they're down. I've seen this particular As Told By Ginger episode where Courtney Grippling dyed her hair from blonde to jet-black because Ginger Foutley gets more attention, to think that Courtney is the most popular girl at Lucky Junior High. Okay, I know it's just a cartoon show but still the idea's from people anyway.

But inspite of those outrageous things I've done so far out of depressions, I still know my limitations. I won't go forcing my life to an end by commiting suicide just because I am sad. I am contented of piercing body parts and cutting my hair short (or getting a tattoo maybe, although I already have one) and won't go beyond it. We can't escape problems. Isn't it what life is all about? We all continue to live as we deal with all the ups and downs in life. There is happily ever after if we don't get hurt. Because there can be no eventuality until you've learn from your mistakes. Life is totally realistic in every way.

But inspite of those outrageous things I've done so far out of depressions, I still know my limitations. I won't go forcing my life to an end by commiting suicide just because I am sad. I am contented of piercing body parts and cutting my hair short (or getting a tattoo maybe, although I already have one) and won't go beyond it. We can't escape problems. Isn't it what life is all about? We all continue to live as we deal with all the ups and downs in life. There is happily ever after if we don't get hurt. Because there can be no eventuality until you've learn from your mistakes. Life is totally realistic in every way.

0 responses: