God Helps You If You Are A Phoenix And You Dare To Rise Up From The Ash

My life has never been a bed of roses, but I see to it that I live life to the fullest. "Carpe Diem!" I always remind my self. Looking through the rose-colored spectacles of life, you'll see that the grass is much greener on the other side.

I understand that you are in a difficult situation. But you must always remind yourself that life is wonderful and learn to enjoy it. Try to see things through positive perspectives. Observe the people around you and look at the situation without taking it too personally. Get motivated. Prioritize the things you enjoy doing the most. Focus on your abilities and excel in many things, like in your studies for example (I know you're doing great at it). Be optimistic. Besides, no one has ever damaged his eyesight by looking at the brighter side of things.

Our minds are very powerful. Anything we say to ourselves, we will definitely believe eventually. So always correct your words (silent or aloud), whenever you start to tell yourself negative things. Like, if you keep on telling yourself that no one cares about you and that people's opinions are useless, then your brain will hear you and will believe in you. So you have to stop yourself and rather say, "I know there's someone out there who cares."

Also, realize that bad things happen to other people too, not only you. So therefore, you won't have to think you already have the worse in life. See this things as a challenge and you'll see how quickly you can get past this bad time and bounce back.

You have the ability to either accept things you cannot change, or change the things you can.

Try looking at your problems from another angle. For example, I had a difficult hair all my life and I always wanted to get it straight and nothing worked. But now that I have accepted this wild hair of mine, I have found ways to tie it up that looks nice and now I like my hair because God thought it suited me. Otherwise, He would not have given it to me. (This is a silly example but you can get the idea.)

I have a problem with my facial muscles. But then, on the days when I feel sorry for myself, I'd just think about the people in wheelchairs or the kids who do not have toys to play with and I'd be thankful that I'm still luckier enough. I'm glad that the only paralized part is just half of my face so at least I can smile to the bunch of friends I have.

"God helps you if you are a phoenix and you dare to rise up from the ash. A thousand eyes will smolder with jealousy while you are just flying past." Oh, great! I'm quoting Ani DiFranco here again (just like I always do). That line never fails to give me inspiration, you know.

"If problem comes, cry! But NEVER give up!" A friend in high school once told me that, the most effective advice ever. Ask God for help too, but you must believe or it might not work. Don't tell God you have big problems, tell your problems you have a big God and you'll scare them away knowing that your big God is always with you.

I hope this helps you even a bit! Always take care and keep safe. If you need more counseling, you know I'm always here. I'd be more than willing to help.

P.S. I care!

1 responses:

Anonymous said...

how fantastic your comment was?
ang galing. . .
cnxa na wa? d aq mkakapag comment ng ganyan kganda tulad ng sayu we? ajiji

cnxa na tlgah wa?
tnx 4 everything. . .