How Can You Show Someone You Care About Him If He Isn't Even Willing To See It?



I Understand. I Certainly Do. And I won't argue about it with him at all. I know how it feels like to be in his position. I know he thinks that no one will understand and that nobody will give a damn about it. He is entitled to feel his own emotions, so I guess I can't just tell him to quit feeling lethargic and pretend that everything's okay.

I read his blogs and it made me feel as if I was reading someone else's. He is a atranger all of a sudden. It feels like I never knew him all along. The ironies of life! I always thought we are similar in all aspects, but I am so foolish to have come up with that idea. It scares me big time, the idea that I only know him with the things that meet the eyes. I wish I took time to know him underneath his skin, to realize things from his emotions, and to recognize the real persona of his soul. I honestly do think that what's left of him that I know about is his name, and nothing more. That's lame!

It makes me feel sad to realize that I don't know him after all, when I thought I always did. How can I ever show him I care for him after I found out I barely know him? Will he believe that I actually do understand and care for someone who suddenly turned into a total stranger? But it doesn't matter. I don't care if he won't give a damn about my being concerned, the same way that he won't give a damn for the people who cares for him. i still wan to be one of his friends, I am willing to start all over again if I need to. Maybe I am being an ambitious crature to ask for it, but I really do want to know more about him. So I can show him how I really care, and he won't mind.

0 responses: