This Ironic Life


Ever heard of the quotation that goes like this: "One man's trash is another man's treasure".
Yes, I know that it's one of the biggest ironies of life. People can sometimes be so thoughtless enough to dump that one thing that other people actually wish they have.
"Medyo malabo yata ang mundo. Binabasura ng iba ang s'yang pinapangarap ko." That particular Parokya ni Edgar line kept playing in my mind since the day I saw that shoutout on Rein and Marvin's Friendster account. How can be she so ruthless?
I do not feel bad about it just because I feel for JC. I'ts also because I told Rein like a gazellion times to take charge of taking care of JC and asked her not to hurt his feelings. And the fact that she ignored my reminders is what makes me feel bad. It feels like as if I don't matter to her at all.
Maybe I won't let myself get so much involved in this issue anymore since I know I wouldn't have to. This is their own problem anyway. And besides, they make me feel like I'm not their friend anymore so why bother? JC ignoring me and even glared at me the last time we saw each other plus Rein giving me this ill feeling about our friendship, I mean, I'm not losing all my senses yet to fail to figure out what's going on. They're not the friends I once knew. That's what makes sense for now.
One man's trash is another man's treasure. Rein's trash is actually my treasure, but I do not plan on keeping that treasure anymore. I already learned to let go of the thought that one day I'm going to have the moment with JC. I do not wish for that anymore. I still love him but not as much as I did. This blog entry doesn't really have to have a point. I just really want to share how I feel funny that some famous quotations can actually be applied to the real life. How I wish I paid attention to my Figurative Speeches lessons in my Literature class in high school.

0 responses: