No Man, No Cry

I can't remember when was the last time I cried for a guy. It's been months since I decided to forget about searching for someone to love me, and I'm feeling so proud of myself that I'm doing well so far. It feels as if my heart was once through a solitary confinement in a dark room, hardly spacious and hard to breathe, then, all of a sudden there was a light and air and my heart was freed. I felt happy since, and haven't noticed I am eventually forgetting those things happened before I get to give my heart the freedom it needed.

No man, no cry. That's what I told myself the night I saw my twin crying in her bed. Apparently, she just had her heart broken. I felt for her of course, and I thought I'm so lucky that I'm not going to feel the same ever again since I've already decided to put the thought of having some romantic relationships to trash.

I know for a fact that time will come and I'm going to feel lonely. But I don't really give a damn about it. What's important is that I'm feeling happy and free right now. At least I'm having all my time for my self now since I started to free my heart from frustrations. My concerns now are focused on my own self and not on the thought of having a boyfriend which frustrates me big time.

Emo cries. I actually do that. I'd cry when it rains for I think it really is such a sad moment. I'd cry when I realize I'm being too mean to my self. I'd cry about everything. But I know that I'm not going to cry for a guy now. Only because I know that no man, no cry. Take it from me.

0 responses: