Converse With My Converse


I had a heart to heart talk with my sneakers last night, converse with my Converse. I told it about the reality that life has it's own middle finger. I also said that I should count my blessings instead of counting sheeps at night. I had had lots of blessings in the last few months. Great friends, lying enemies, and people I love. Some friends are turning their backs and some trying to be there. Love losts and heartaches. New emo hair. Phone. Infectious comments. New piercings. Problems. I mean, what other blessings can I ask for? Or maybe I should have to ask God for another pair of Converse so I can have some new companions.

1 responses:

Anonymous said...

It's an remarkable paragraph for all the web people; they will get benefit from it I am sure.

Have a look at my website: Solde Air Jordan