I, The Solitary Angel




I fly across worlds in full solitude with my huge, black wings. I, the loneliest person I know.

I don't know if it's just me or I'm really solitary. I have friends, a bunch of them as a matter of fact. But looking at them that particular night made me realize they're strangers. They weren't the ones I knew. Rhein had changed. And JC. And Frankie. They wear the same faces but everything's changed. They won't listen now like they used to.They say things I can't understand -- not that they had been talking in alien languages, there were just those things I found difficult to comprehend with.

It's ridiculous to distrust them. And it sucks that I'm giving them the cold shoulder. Maybe I just got used to being special. That they always listened when I told them things. That they got worried when I weeped. So from now on, I decided not to tell them things and not to cry so that no one can ever accuse me of being special again.

Rhein always say I am deep. But in reality, I'm shallow. Too shallow to think this way. To act immature. To be stubborn.

JC always say he's always amused by my ways. But I don't need any of those amusements now. What I need is the 'them' before. The people I knew. The unchanged 'them'.

Frankie always make me feel lucky. We're inseparable. And it's a shame to put them to a test like this. I thought they're going to miss me if I keep my distance from them. But it worked the other way around. Vise-versa that is! I'm missing them lot instead.

I flew away with my huge, black wings in full solitude. Admiring those shiny feathers I have. Frankie, JC and Rhein. Maybe it's justreally me after all. Maybe I ain't the solitary angel I thought I am.

0 responses: